Beverage Supervisor Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
7 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To supervise all operational aspects of the restaurant within the F&B Department including the development and performance management of waitrons, optimizing profits, and increasing sales. Supervises scheduled shifts of waiters ensuring guest satisfaction. Supervises all operational issues ensuring that set operating Standard procedures are met and value is added to the Food & Beverage.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- National Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Tourism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in restaurant supervision.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office and Opera System
- To monitor effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- To prepare duty rosters of restaurant employees, ensuring correct manning levels and even distribution of work.
- To conduct the pre-service shift briefing to ensure effective and efficient communication, providing waitrons with specific guidance and information to perform effectively in during working shift.
- To provide guests with quality service by monitoring staff assignments and responsiveness and seeking opportunities to communicate with guests to personalize the service.
- To utilize up-selling and suggestive selling techniques to enhance the outlets financial performance.
- To assist in monitoring breakage of chinaware and glassware and the implementation of strategies to reduce where possible
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 21 MARCH 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3005