Public Area Cleaner Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
22 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Public Area Cleaner is responsible for the cleanliness of hotels public areas including hotel exteriors, lobby, restaurants, lounges, SPA, executive offices, public washrooms, garden areas, corridors, pathway, banquets, perimeter of hotel, heart of the house corridors, locker rooms, staircases etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12
- 1 year housekeeping experience in a hotel\lodge\B&B
- Operating industrial cleaning equipment
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Clean and maintain all, no water marks, no stains, no odour, agreed set hotel standard.
- Hands over lost property to the security department, maintain the register and ensures that it is kept safe until claimed and returned.
- Reports any required repairs to the (assistant) Executive Housekeeper and Maintenance team.
- Always demonstrates service values of being warm, welcoming, caring, friendly and helpful to all guests.
- Follow a high standard of personal cleanliness.
- Ensures that correct chemicals and quantities are used on the correct surfaces.
- Reports any safety hazards to the (assistant) Executive Housekeeper and
- Maintain Company standards and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Make sure that all housekeeping equipment is accounted, maintained for, and neatly stored at the end of every shift.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 3000