Room Attendant Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - swakopmund, namibia
22 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To clean and supply all assigned guest rooms according to standard as established by Strand Hotel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- 1-year relevant experience in the service industry
- Execute all housekeeping duties as laid out in in the standard operating procedures.
- Clean all rooms and public areas to the standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Report all faulty rooms on time.
- Follow health and safety standards during execution of all duties.
- Check and maintain the qualities of amenities.
- Ensure that turn down services are done as per set standard.
- Ensure that work area and storerooms are always kept neat and tidy.
- Maintain room arrangement specifications for guests supplies precisely.
- Assist on other floors when need arise.
- Always uphold organizational values and standards.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 09 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2955