Spa Therapist Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
a month ago
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide professional, engaging wellness therapies and treatments, as dictated by the spa menu, to our guests. Therapist will provide a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Formal Beauty Qualifications (Certificate or Diploma)
- Minimum 2 years beauty therapist experience in a 5- or 4-star hotel or premium spa environment
- Various massage & beauty therapy techniques
- Computer Literacy
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Welcoming SPA guests in a warm and welcoming manner
- Responsible for monthly Spa Stock take and reporting thereof.
- Identifies Spa monthly promotions in conjunction with Spa team and distributing the same accordingly.
- Ensure hygiene and safety at the SPA
- Responsible for all facials, massages, and all other treatment Offerings.
- Handle guest complaint promptly and in a professional manner
- Consistently implement new spa treatment and products.
- Responsible for all health and safety requirement of therapy and treatments.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of each client situation
- Record and maintain adequate notes about client visits.
- Expert in guest treatment and recommendation to guest needs
- Upselling initiatives and skills to improve revenue
- Respond to guest emails and telephones in a timely manner
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 14 MARCH 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2769