Sales Manager Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for implementing the sales strategy and plan, developing new business opportunities, sales growth, achieving revenue goals, and creating unique, unforgettable guest experiences that will position O&L Leisure as Namibias most loved tourist destination.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma or Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or equivalent
- At least 6-8 years sales experience in Hospitality Industry or at a 4* or 5* hotel or lodge
- Formulate and implement sales strategies for maximizingrevenue.
- Formulate the annual sales plan in line with strategies and ensure compliance, execution andawareness.
- Own and achieve annual sales targets and monthly performance targets.
- Lead the sales team in Rate Yield Efficiency / OTA Channel Strategy.
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget.
- Manage the key accounts of the relevant markets through planned sales activity, maximizingaccount potential in terms of rate or room-nights in accordance with overall sales strategies.
- Ensure monthly review on targets and performance of 3rd party Sales Agents
- Identify, research and develop new clients in the local market.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders, tour operators and Business Operators.
- Lead, coach and develop employees, own, and lead organizational leadership competencies, organizational culture, and employee engagement strategies.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
Closing date: 14 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2983