Human Resources Recruiting Specialist (Botswana)
Africa Personnel Services - botswana
a month ago
At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. Were looking for a highly skilled recruiter to join our team and help us find the right people for the right roles. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment or human resources, along with deep knowledge of the screening, interviewing, and hiring processes. Were seeking someone whos passionate about discovering untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Work closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the companys hiring needs for every role, and to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles.
- Foster high-touch relationships using a database of qualified candidates to choose from when positions become open.
- Partner with the operations team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies
- Remain active with job boards, social networks, and platforms for finding quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements.
- Must be a citizen of Botswana
- Five or more years of experience in recruitment or human resources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of productivity software, database management, and internet search methods
- Familiarity with job boards and computer systems designed specifically for HR
- Proven success in conducting interviews using various methods (phone, video, email, in-person)
- Ability to travel when required
- Valid drivers licence
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or a related field
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience in developing a recruitment strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
Closing Date: 08/03/2023