Management Accountant Job
hartlief continental meat products - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Department : Finance
Line Manager : Astrid Jacobi
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide management with accurate and timely management accounting information, interpretation of information relating to financial and business management, and to facilitate the company in reaching financial and non-financial goals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Degree in Management Accounting.
- 5 years experience in management accounting in FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of SAP, Accounting and financial business concepts, MS Office.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports, results, budgets, and profit forecasts to Business Unit Senior Management and the Executive Management Team.
- Assist in the interim and annual budgeting processes for the organisation and also the execution thereof.
- Manage, monitor and influence the process of cost control for the entire business, by guiding and advising Cost Centre controllers on new budgeting techniques, efficient planning and cost control.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the relevant sections of the organisation and measure performance on a monthly basis.
- Create and change Master Data records (on SAP for all business units) and new Bills of Materials.
- Provide oversight with the SAP controlling month-end procedure to ensure that it is executed timely and accurately within the agreed upon timelines.
- Assist monthly production stock takes on an ad-hoc basis where necessary and assist with asset verifications.
- Compile monthly reports on Raw Material Spend reporting and analyse the price increases of ingredient and packaging suppliers.
- Ensure performance standards are on world-class benchmark and manage business development by conducting research into new cost and management accounting practices.
Supervise and manage team performance by completing the annual KPI agreement for subordinate(s) and providing regular performance evaluations.
Due Date: 14 March 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.