o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
a month ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure the smooth running of the housekeeping department, where all aspects of the guest experience are delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to. Achieve total guest satisfaction by providing service, which is the best in class, and maximize Organisational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a housekeeping position preferably within an international four- and five-star Hotel environment.
- Knowledge of OPERA, SAP will be an added advantage.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of all the guest rooms and public spaces.
- Oversee daily operation in maintaining the maintenance/sanitation of the guest rooms, public areas.
- Supervise the laundry operations and process.
- Supervise the daily operations of the housekeeping staff, promoting a safe environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Ensure through regular monitoring and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Keep abreast with latest trends within the industry, innovations in cleaning techniques, preventive maintenance, and cleaning product technology.
- Manage and maintain par stock of guest supplies, linen, uniform and equipment.
- Order and organize and inventories all the supplies used in the operation of the Lodge guest rooms.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 08 MARCH 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2962