Resort Maintenance Supervisor – Aussenkehr
Africa Personnel Services - aus, namibia
a month ago
This position is responsible for the effortless and seamless management of all areas pertaining to the maintenance of the resorts, and daily operations. The Resort's Maintenance Manager is required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe, and efficient manner, in accordance with the Resorts policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, and anticipate and address guests.
- Knowledge of electrical.
- Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
- Check for new maintenance requests from the PMS (Property Management System) and update remarks once the task is completed.
- Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them.
- Ability to work under pressure situations and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed, and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of hotel guests and pertinent resort information.
- Ability to ensure the security of guest room access and hotel property.
- Ability to read and understand test equipment, measuring devices, and safety manuals.
- To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation, and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Maintains the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff through sharing of knowledge and skills
- A Secondary certificate.
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience in a similar role with a good understanding of English, both written and oral.
- MUST have a valid drivers License.
- MUST be willing to relocate.
- MUST possess Leadership qualities.
- MUST possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and adheres to the resort's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of output and quality regardless of task load.
To apply, you MUST meet the necessary requirements and MUST be willing to relocate to Aussenkehr, the resort is 50 km from Sonop. Closing Date: 28 February 2023