Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
- Generating prospective customers through "warm and cold calling".
- Track activities, attend weekly sales meetings, and update the team on the progress of specific activations.
- Develop, learn and communicate clear sales propositions to customers.
- Implementing company sales strategy and plan.
- Attainment of all set targets and achievement of KPIs.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of brands, products, and competitor activities.
- Working with other teams within the company to open new opportunities for the business.
- Collecting and verifying market information for micro and macro market analysis.
- Proven experience in sales
- Grade 12
- Valid Drivers License
- Tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing, or similar (added advantage)
- Negotiation skills
Closing Date: 28 February 2023