Perishables And Fruit & Veg Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - grootfontein, namibia
a month ago
Department : PnP Groot Floor
Line Manager : Frieda Navaambe Park
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To control overall operations of the Perishables and Fruit & Veg departments by maintaining fresh produce, hygiene and food safety standards and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years experience in a Perishables environment , with at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Utilize the available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department
- Implement proper control mechanism in order to achieve budgeted shrinkage and waste targets.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for he stoke take and liaise with the Administrative controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Control the stock rotation process
- Control the overall quality of products and expired stock
- See to it that the appropriate stock is available and prepared timeously
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week
- Provide on the job training for sales assistants
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2957