Associate - Internal Audit (Windhoek, Namibia)
Ernst & Young - Windhoek, namibia
7 months ago
Learn more about EY
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world.
The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
In a world thats changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our North Star guiding our more than 300,000 people providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
Primary purpose of this role
In Consulting, we provide a wide array of services to our clients, with a focus on Internal Audit and Risk Management. These services provide our clients with the comfort that their internal control environment is effective and efficient, in support of sustainable, long-term value creation. You will primarily be responsible to execute internal audit engagements in line with client expectations. Building and maintaining exceptional long-term relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
What you will be doing
- Team member for internal audit assignments for our clients.
- Preparation of working papers and executing internal control testing.
What we require
- Relevant degree in Accounting / Internal auditing or equivalent.
- A passion for Internal Auditing and wishing to become a Certified Internal Auditor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated to teamwork.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration, including benefits.
- Additional paid leave days.
- Study opportunities including a generous amount of study leave.
- EY Mobility Programs, allowing employees to work around the world.
- An opportunity to obtain your MBA in Technology and Environmental Studies for free.
EY Namibia is an equal opportunity employer, therefore persons from previously disadvantaged groups and with disabilities are encouraged to apply.