Electronic Repair Technician
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Performance Results Required: Perform routine or emergency repairs on electrical, electronic, or mechanical equipment in the workshop and on-site, according to company standards and goals Job Responsibilities: Overview
- Repair electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems on a daily basis.
- Manage logistics of parts, components, and equipment.
- Maintain and promote the interests of the company.
- Work with Low Voltage and Medium Voltage equipment up to 33kV.
- Test and identify faults.
- Read schematics and diagrams and do repairs from them.
- Assist other Technicians with repairs.
- Complete documents associated with work done.
- Make recommendations for work to be performed.Travel to site to repair equipment(includes long distance driving).
Perform repairs on electrical or electronic equipment:
- Fault finding
- Disassembling/Assembling equipment
- Repair Wiring
- Grade 12 with Higher English, Mathematics, and Science.
- National/Technical diploma in Electronics (N6, T3, or S4).
- Three years of practical post-qualification experience preferably in an Industrial Electronic / Instrumentation / Electrical environment.
- A valid Code BE drivers license.
Closing Date: 28 February 2023