Solar Manager (Maintenance Operations)
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
The Solar Manager is responsible for the entire maintenance team and equipment that is dedicated to fulfilling the contracts with the various solar parks (either self-owned or owned by a third party). This includes monitoring the parks on a daily basis, weekly scheduled maintenance, monthly scheduled maintenance, and unplanned or unscheduled maintenance(Breakdowns). Ideally, the person will be from a background of managing more extensive operations, have a good understanding of business principles, be able to manage people and resources effectively, and pay attention to detail. Responsible For:
- Health and safety of team and equipment.
- Training of personnel.
- Efficient management of team's resources (Manpower and equipment).
- Financial administration of the department.
- DELTA PCB Repair Campaign.
- Customer Relations.
- Supplier Relations.
- Human Resource Management.
- Continuous improvement of internal systems.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations & Quality assurance of work delivered.
- Work with and Directly oversee the monitoring team to respond to events on managed sites effectively.
- Report to O&M Manager on operational statistics and budgets.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have knowledge about PV generation
- How to Monitor, find faults, and repair
- Must have knowledge of MV systems
- Must know how to Monitor, Fault find, and repair
- Business principles:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organizational behavior
Closing Date: 28 February 2023