Network Operations Trainee
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
- Communicating with customers to address their needs and/or professionally handling potential issues with products or services.
- Quoting assigned customers on requests received.
- Managing customer needs and expectations by proactively reviewing open orders.
- Responding efficiently and professionally to callers, explaining possible solutions, and elevating calls to Centers of Excellence as needed.
- Liaise with customers regarding quotations and invoicing queries.
- Work with the warehouse department to arrange for necessary parts to be shipped for respective service calls.
- Work with the service coordinator to arrange for Service personnel to be available for the respective service call.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in a customer service-oriented role preferred;
- Prior experience in ERP systems is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to keep track of multiple priorities;
Closing Date: 24 February 2023