Personal Assistant To Ceo
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Overall Job Purpose;
To provide high-level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing a full secretarial and administrative service. Ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organize travel and accommodation when required.
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the Chief executive are met.
- To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages, and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- Excellent oral and written communication, with attentive listening abilities.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Educational background in Business administration, Management, or another relevant field.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to finding and proposing solutions to challenges.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across different teams and cultures, strong relationship-building skills, and service-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to multi-task and keep track of several projects running in parallel Advanced computer skills and IT literacy, including Word; PowerPoint; Excel; Outlook.
Closing Date: 24 February 2023