Chief Financial Officer (Cfo)
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
3 months ago
- Evaluate the finances associated with a new partnership, joint venture, or acquisition.
- Model and project revenue opportunities in a specified marketplace.
- Analyze internal operations for cost-saving potential.
- Oversee HR payroll and benefits and/or financial IT functions.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and report on the companys financial performance.
Required skills and qualifications;
- Degree in accounting, business, finance, or economics.
- Experience in an executive leadership role.
- Understanding how to raise capital.
- Technical competence in accounting, math, analytics, forecasting, economics, and tax law.
- Soft skills in negotiation and conflict management, relationship building, and adaptability to change.
Closing Date: 24 February 2023