Front Desk Attendant Job
hartlief continental meat products - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Department : Finance
Line Manager : Lorraine Van Wyk
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide Reception and Front Office services for Hartlief, delivering impeccable service to all stakeholders visiting the offices by welcoming clients and guests in an appropriate manner and thus upholding the good name of the company. To manage the switchboard and front desk operations effectively and determining clients needs and directing them accordingly.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- 2 years working experience in a reception/switchboard.
Computer Literacy: MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Deals with all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfer calls to a designated extension.
- Take messages and relay them to the respective person(s).
- Receive, collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries daily.
- Answer general queries to the public and supply information regarding the Company where applicable.
- Keep the security of confidential documents and trade secrets of the Company.
- Attend to any reasonable request made by Management.
- Attend meetings and training courses, workshops or seminars as required.
- Relief and assist in all areas during periods of absence or crisis.
- Maintain Company standards and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
Due Date: 27 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.