Graduate Trainee: Management Accounting Job
namibia breweries - windhoek, namibia
3 months ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide management accounting support to the Finance Department. The role will involve exposure and insight into various functions in the Finance Department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Management Accounting (Postgraduate Honours will be an added advantage)
- Candidate must be willing to commence with a CIMA development and internship for a minimum of three years
- No experience required. Candidate with more than six (6) month permanent working experience will not be considered
- Gain experience in preparing and maintaining accounting records, finance systems, procedures, and SAP finance module exposure
- Gain core experience in assisting with annual planning, budgeting, forecasting, and preparing workings for management reporting
- Obtain experience in assisting with administration of Tax / Vat Returns / Creditor reconciliation etc.
- Maintain and ensure smooth flow and assimilation of information between cost controlling and the relevant business experience
- Assist with business performance, statutory and regulatory reporting
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Live the Values
- Lead Growth
- Take Bold Stands
- Causing Alignment
- Deliver Extra-Ordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2927