Sales Capability Development Manager Job
namibia breweries - windhoek, namibia
9 months ago
To maximise the Sales Department s effectiveness, through supporting the Sales Teams by establishing, developing, and implementing coaching and training programs, thus up-skilling the function and driving strategic business growth and success.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- National Diploma or Degree in Sales/Marketing/Commerce
- A minimum of eight (8) years experience in FMCG Sales, of which at least 3 years should have been on management level.
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Sales/ Merchandising Standards
- Knowledge of L&D practices will be an added advantage
- Valid Code B driverslicence
- Develop and deliver sales capability building solutions and programs for all sales functions
- Conduct a training needs analyses for the sales department
- Evaluate the impact of capability training programs on the employees
- Assist and improve sales processes to drive business results
- Train, lead and motivate the NBL sales team to achieve sales volume
- Direct team to achieve Sales standards and objectives on National Level to support National Sales
- Provide support to the sales team to achieve and implement Nambrew SES
- Provide input and manage sales training budget
- Monthly Sales Capability Development/Sales effectiveness reporting
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Emotional intelligence
- Pro-active thinking
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment skills
- Stress tolerance/ resilience
- Influencing skills
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2944