Perishables Supervisor Job
wum properties ltdt/a pnp - windhoek, namibia
a year ago
Department : PNP Mega Perishables
Line Manager : Martha Josefina Nashipili
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To control overall operations of the Perishables department by maintaining fresh produce, hygiene and food safety standards and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years experience in a Perishables environment , with at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Utilize the available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department
- Implement proper control mechanism in order to achieve budgeted shrinkage and waste targets.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for he stoke take and liaise with the Administrative controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Control the stock rotation process
- Control the overall quality of products and expired stock
- See to it that the appropriate stock is available and prepared timeously
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week
- Provide on the job training for sales assistants
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2960