Farm Supervisor Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
10 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To maintain and supervise farm operations such as game management, water supply, nursery production and the general Maintenance of the farmhouse, fences, waterholes, and roads.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 10
- Minimum of 10 years experience of working at a farm.
- Computer Literacy
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Provide agricultural services such as irrigating, cultivating, and harvesting.
- Maintain the gardens around the farmhouse.
- Maintain and Repair fences.
- Inspect boreholes.
- Ensure waterpoints are working and full at optimum levels.
- Perform basic maintenance activities around the farmhouse. Conduct regular patrols for Poachers and Snares on the farm and at the water points when necessary.
- Monitor the welfare of Game on the property.
- Conduct regular patrols for Poachers and Snares on the farm and at the water points when necessary.
- Train farm workers and co-ordinate and assign workers to specific tasks.
- Ensure that Mokuti is prepared for all fire out breaks including readiness of equipment and timeous preparation of fire breaks.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 04 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2883