Customer Representative Job
namibia breweries - omuthiya, namibia
11 days ago
To positively influence sales volumes of Namibia Breweries Limiteds (NBL) brands by regular contact, networking, and motivation with customers in allocated area. Furthermore, to support the Sponsorships & Events department as well as the distribution value chain in the allocated area. This role will also be responsible for identifying any possible commercial opportunities for NBL in the allocated area.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing
- Minimum 2 years sales/marketing experience.
- Valid code B/BE drivers license
- Experience in FMCG sales will be a definite advantage.
- Indigenous language will be an added advantage.
- Achieve budget sales targets
- Asset care
- Execute Nambrew Sales Excellence Standards (SES)
- Sales automation
- Partnership management
- Coordinate events to achieve brand objectives and customer satisfaction
- Execute volume driven events
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Interpersonal Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Achievement Orientation
- Innovation & Process Improvement
- Emotional Intelligence
CLOSING DATE: 07 FEBRUARY 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2881