Benefits & Financial Services Administrator
Bank Windhoek - windhoek, namibia
11 days ago
Job category: Banking, Finance, Insurance. Stockbroking
EE position: No
Responsible for coordinating the Benefits and Financial aspects of the human Capital Department.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
1. BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
1.1 PENSION FUND
- Receive and submit amendments to benefit statements/beneficiary nomination forms to RFS to update member records.
- Responsible for the submission of new member and withdrawal forms to RFS for processing.
1.2 MEDICAL AID FUND
- Responsible for receiving member application forms to register and remove dependants in line with Bankmed in conjunction with Payroll.
- Submit monthly medical aid recon to service provider and to Finance Department for payment by the 7 th of each month.
1.3 SOCIAL SECURITY
- Verify information with Social Security Commission in respect of member data and deductions.
- Effectively deal with submissions of new appointed staff, claims, terminations and all relevant queries from both staff and Social Security.
1.4 EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION
- Responsible for dealing with claims with regard to accidents at work.
- Responsible for keeping track of unresolved claims/submission of various forms/refunds from Social Security Commission.
1.6 UNPAID SICK LEAVE AND MATERNITY LEAVE ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure applications are done according to policy.
- Ensure unpaid sick leave and maternity leave is captured in accordance to Social Security Act.
1.5 GROUP LIFE COVER, SPOUSAL COVER AND FAMILY LIFE COVER
- Effectively deal with claims upon death of a staff member/child/spouse.
- Responsible for the submission of the Group Life letter to staff members as requested.
2. LONG SERVICE AWARDS
- Distribution of certificates.
- Responsible for the annual review and implementation of the Employment Terms and Conditions policy.
3. HUMAN CAPITAL BUDGET AND EXPENDITURE
- Responsible to compile all budget provisions and monthly reconciliation of HC budget.
- Preparation of all HC purchase requests and administration thereof on SAP
- Investigating qualitative and quantitative discrepancies between goods ordered and goods received.
- Responsible for attending to queries from business unit and vendors with reference to purchase orders and receipts of goods.
4 .VENDOR ONBOARDING
- Assist with the vendor on boarding process.
5. EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE REVIEW ADMINISTRATION
- Assist with the publishing of Performance Contracts and assessments of employees.
- Assist employees with ESS related queries regarding the PD process.
6. SANTAM LEGAL ACCESS
- Effectively deal with all relevant queries from both staff and Santam.
- Responsible for the registration of newly appointed staff to Santam.
Experience/Knowledge & Skills