Jabu - windhoek, namibia
12 days ago
- Ensure products are bought and negotiated at market related/deal prices or less (fixed deals)
- Managing daily inventory processes
- Forecasting, management of stock and purchasing thereof
- Checking of Gross Margins (GMs) and invoicing after receipt of deliveries
- Planning deliveries with suppliers and warehouse receiving
- Investigating and resolving sourcing queries promptly and effectively
- Lead market surveys to be conducted to check competitiveness of product range
- Align with the Partnerships Department on sourcing of new suppliers and products on regular basis to keep up with demand and trends
- Ensuring all procurement tools are up to date and communicated with management if any price changes take place
- Retrieve reports from operating system and generate monthly reports for management
- Placing of purchase orders and expediting timeously
- Prepare records of materials shipped, including bills of lading.
- Provide support with data mining, analysis, and reportings.
- Develop and implement cost savings projects and financial forecasting.
- Provide vendor and Subcontract sourcing and pricing for Requests for Quotes (RFQ's), as requested.
- Functional oversight of utility bill processing, reconciliation, and payment.
- Maintain positive vendor relationships.
- Support in developing and delivering against the long term procurement strategy.
- Communicate with suppliers to address and improve performance concerns.
- Analyze information to assess root cause, improvement opportunities, and associated risk.
- Ensure timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the supply chain department.
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement efforts to improve cost of goods.
- Process PO change orders or updates for shipping/fees as needed.
- Suggest policies and procedures for the operation of procurement activities.
- Weekly reports
- Maintain Supplier Trackers
- procure stock ensuring that JABU benefits from the products needed to efficiently fulfill client orders.
- come up with profitable strategies for JABU with an analytical approach to avoid out of stock & customer disappointment.
- save our clients money, while ensuring quality goods are supplied that meet the client's needs.
- oversee supplier-related activities, paying attention to their SKU performance and ensuring they meet compliance
- manage and develop relationships with suppliers
- ensure the quality of the goods, the delivery, and the terms of contracts are met.
- If issues arise, you need to coordinate with suppliers to resolve them and secure a better price. Have a 2 week stock ratio plan.
- Minimum: Certificate in Business Administration
- 3 years working experience in the procurement field
- National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Similar (Required)
- Buying experience in FMCG
- Experience in use of Google Suite, especially spreadsheet
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Good administrative and organization skills
- Articulate with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experienced with enterprise resource planning programs and tools.
- Comfortable with managing Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Quotation (RFQ) processes.
- Budget planning experience.
- Familiarity with common procurement systems.
- Able to oversee negotiations.
And, we can tell you more benefits:
Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!