Medical Field Service Engineer
Africa Personnel Services - windhoek, namibia
15 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Medical Field Service Engineer on behalf of our client. The MFSE is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of all medical equipment assigned. This includes but is not limited to paperwork, physical work, spare part management, and customer communication.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of all equipment assigned to the FSE according to their competency level.
- Equipment familiarization training to customers when required.
- Detailed, neat, and accurate completion of service reports while on-site
- E-mail service reports while on-site where possible (within 48 hours if not possible)
- Completion of IQ/OQ documentation on-site when required
- Completion of expense reports within 7 days of returning from traveling
- Immediate reordering of spare parts after they have been consumed
- Completion of monthly salary claims before the 22nd of each month
- Proficient in C2F (Call 2 Field) Rexis and call management
Spare part management
- Management of spare parts in boot stock.
- Management and timely ordering of planned maintenance spare parts and calibration materials required for assigned areas.
- Immediate ordering of spare parts with correct material numbers when they are not available in stock for breakdowns etc.
- Preparation of IQ /OQ paperwork before site visits
- Communicating with customers in writing and telephonically before site visits.
- Planning pm trips and submitting them to the technical systems manager for approval.
- Communicate with customers regarding the following
- Site visit appointments
- Engineer delays
- Job cards and supporting documents.
- Courtesy visits when time allows
- Turnaround time of calls must be within 48 hours, all calls older than 48 hours must be escalated by the assigned engineer.
- Attend and pass all training as required by management to improve competency
- Perform any duties and responsibilities related to the position, as assigned by the supervisor
- Management of personal tools with monthly tool checks with the technical administrator
- Creating reports for the technical manager as required from time to time.
- MUST have a valid code B drivers License and Own vehicle
- MUST be willing to travel
- MUST reside in Windhoek or MUST be willing to relocate.
- A Diploma/Degree in Biomedical/Clinical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Microsoft Office package proficient.
- Proficient with electronics
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good customer relations skills
- IT hardware and software proficiency
- Trained and competent on all equipment assigned to the technician.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to implement systems as required by the Technical Management
- Good knowledge of company policies and standard operating procedures
- Contactable references.
To apply, you must meet the necessary requirements and must be from Windhoek.
Closing Date: 03 February 2023