Commis Baker Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
15 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Ensuring a prompt, polite, efficient and high standard of baking and pastry delicacies for required hotel food and beverage outlets, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- 3 year apprenticeship in bakery or baker diploma in artisan baking.
- Minimum of 5 years practical/hands on experience in bakeries or Hotel with bakery section.
- Manage the bakery section for optimum production, quality and taste
- Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the number of items to be baked
- Monitor and control food cost
- Estimate baking needs, requisition adequate supplies ,inventories supplies and keep records of products made and used
- Insures bakery and equipment are maintained according to proper health and safety as well sanitation standard
- Assist in developing of new bakery and pastry products
- Ensure that all recipes are followed to warrant quality and to prevent wastage ,over production to keep food cost in line
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2852