Housekeeping Supervisor Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
15 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To ensure the smooth running of the housekeeping department, where all aspects of the guest experience are delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.Achieve total guest satisfaction by providing service, which is the best in class, and maximise organisational profitability through effective utilisation of all resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 3 years Housekeeping/laundry experience in a 4- or 5-star hotel/lodge environment.
- Computer Literacy
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Coordinate housekeeping employees to inspect assigned areas and to ensure standards are maintained.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of all the guest rooms and public spaces.
- Oversee daily operation in maintaining the maintenance/sanitation of the guest rooms, public areas.
- Supervise the laundry operations and process.
- Supervise the daily operations of the housekeeping employees, promoting a safe environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance and cleaning schedules for rooms and public areas.
- Revenue Control, own the housekeeping departments financial performance and long-term sustainability.
- Monitor and control consumption of guest and cleaning supplies, devise methods for optimal usage of cleaning supplies.
- maintain regular on the job training for employees, with particular emphasis on personal hygiene and appearance, productivity, product knowledge, workflow, service and selling skills, appearance, attitude.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2848