Assistant Cost And Income Controller Job
o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
15 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support the day-to-day operations of the accounts department, including preparation and management of the Lodges revenue, overseeing all activities relating to the financial aspects of the Lodge in compliance with the hotels standard operating procedure.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of experience with the day-to-day financial operations in an up-scale (3/4 Star) hospitality environment.
- Prepare of daily management revenue reports.
- Analyze the accounting and financial management requirements.
- Support the Cost Controller in meeting the strategic goals of the organization.
- Verify and ensure transactions and reports are accurate and in compliance with company policy and procedures
- Monitor and improve hotels operation costs, profitability and manage business risks.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Review the daily intake of products into the Lodge and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received.
- Control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control and the pricing of good received.
- Verify that all invoices and credit notes are captured in a timely manner.
- Verify that the theoretical stock on hand equates to the physical stock on hand.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 01 FEBRUARY 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2866