Controller Briefing/ Debriefing Job
O&L - windhoek, namibia
15 days ago
Purpose of Position
To supervise the loading and delivery processes, including document and stock management and control, and to maintain the Distribution operational systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management;
- 1-3 years relevant working experience;
- MS Office (Excel), SAP, ERP and Fleet control systems will be an added advantage;
- Code B Drivers License.
- Schedule trucks and delivery team to loads;
- Briefing and de-briefing of drivers;
- Load tracking and queries/enquiries handling;
- Maintain Distribution related systems master data;
- Interaction with service providers;
- Supervise loading process;
- Engage with customers regarding returns discrepancies and document control (PODs).
- Monitor applications and management of systems to ensure optimum value add to operation.
- Responsible for reassigning orders to loads to optimize capacity utilization.
- Be the first contact person for drivers before and after returning from routes.
- Communication /Contact point between Sales Representatives and Drivers.
- Implement and execute processes and procedures in line with Logistics operational requirements/needs.
Skills and Attributes
- Assertive communication reports, proposals.
- Attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Closing Date: 01 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2859