o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
15 days ago
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of the position is to maintain the kitchen and surrounding areas in a clean and sanitary manner by following the cleaning schedules and adhering to the Health & Hygiene Regulations and company policy and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12
- 1 year experience in a fast-moving restaurant
- Cleans floors, walls, ceilings, doors, vents, windows, cooking equipment, dishes, cutlery, crockery and glassware in accordance with instructions.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the dish and pot wash areas.
- Removes refuse bins, empties, washes and replaces them in kitchen areas as required
- Ensures that waste is sorted, and waste area and bins are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Clean all kitchen equipments and be able to light heavy equipments
- Practices the highest possible standard of hygiene.
- Fills soap and chemical dispensers in all Food and Beverage areas.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 01 FEBRUARY 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2867