o&l leisure (pty) ltd - namibia
15 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To carry out preventative maintenance schedules and general repairs and maintenance tasks in a prompt, safe and efficient manner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in lodge/hotel setup.
- Fault-finding and good knowledge of all lodge/hotel equipment.
- A trade qualification will be considered as an added advantage.
- Attend to all job cards promptly.
- Execute daily work schedules as instructed by supervisor.
- Follow all SHEQ requirements during execution of duties.
- Ensure that tools issued are kept safe and well looked after.
- Report all technical faults to the supervisor.
- Ensure that work area and storerooms are always kept neat and tidy.
- Responds to guest requests promptly.
- Always greet customers / guests in a friendly manner.
- Carry guest luggage where appropriate.
- Respect guest privacy when performing or executing work in guest rooms.
- Adheres to the grooming standards of the company.
- Perform any general additional tasks as and when the need may arise.
- Adhere to company code of conduct and house rules at all times.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
Closing Date: 2 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2857