Banqueting Supervisor Job
O&L - swakopmund, namibia
15 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To Lead and Supervise conference and banqueting activities within the Hotel providing excellent service to all delegates.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Restaurant Management, Hospitality\Tourism Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of group reservations\banqueting coordinator experience within 4* or 5*Hotel and Restaurant practice.
- Computer Literacy : MS Office, MICROS, OPERA, Materials Control.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Maintain standards in Banqueting venues and outlets at all times in relation to service delivery and hygiene requirements.
- Supplies relevant information to other departments timeously to assist them in planning and running their departments.
- Prepares guest accounts in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Correspond with customers to answer questions or resolve complaints.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Review event bills for accuracy and approve payment.
- Evaluate and select providers of services according to customer requirements.
- Arrange the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Lives the O&L Values
- Leads Growth
- Takes Bold Stands
- Causes Alignment
- Being Authentic
- Inspires Innovation
- Deliver Extraordinary results
CLOSING DATE: 10 February 2023
O&L - a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 2873