risk advisory - it audit graduate programme 2023
deloitte - windhoek, namibia
15 days ago
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What you will do?
As a graduate, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with engagement teams delivering unique solutions to clients as you bring your ideas, creativity and passion for excellence as you make an impact that matters!
If you are academically strong (60%grade average), curious, creative and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online.
If you are currently completing or have completed the following qualifications, with an academic average of 60%:
- B Comm (Information Technology, Information Science)
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems
- B Engineering (Industrial)
- Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above streams is advantageous
- No previous work experience required
- Demonstrates an interest and passion for understanding technology and its applicability in the world of business. Kindly highlight this interest with examples in your cv.
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people