Fitter And Turner (N3+Higher)
Africa Personnel Services - luderitz, namibia
16 days ago
- We are looking to hire a hard-working and skilled Fitter Turner (N3+Higher) to fabricate, fit, and assemble the structural components of various mechanical systems.
- The Fitter and Turner's responsibilities include keeping accurate records of all maintenance work done, repairing malfunctioning mechanical systems, and evening out any rough spots on the fabricated components using grinders, hand files, and scrapers.
- You should also be able to collaborate with other Fitters and Turner's on large-scale projects.
- You should be detail-oriented, focused, and adept at interpreting blueprints.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Grade 12
- N3 (+ Higher) Trade Diploma
- 5 Years working experience
- Must be capable to overhaul gearboxes and pumps without supervision
- Good mechanical and fault finding and fitting skills
- Experience in Hydraulics would be and added advantage
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to train and assist subordinates
- Must be able to work under pressure
CLOSING DATE: 03 February 2023