Country Manager (Zambia)
Africa Personnel Services - zambia
16 days ago
In line with the strategy of APS in Zambia, the Country Manager will be responsible for development and implementation - including sales, marketing, communications, customer and people management, in order to achieve APS's business and financial objectives, along with building brand equity in the market
ACHIEVEMENT OF SALES TARGETS
- Propose annual budget and set sales targets
- Define Network strategy and annual Marketing action plan in collaboration with regional teams to achieve sales objectives
TEAM MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Design the optimum organization, in line with the market vision and business objectives
- Identify internal and external talents and maintain an ongoing pipeline of high-caliber candidates
- Lead and motivate teams by providing a long-term vision for the business, ensuring regular internal communication, and driving overall employee engagement
STRATEGIC AND FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Prepare with Group CEO the annual market action plan and the Rolling estimates
- Closely monitor budget and full P&L through monthly reviews to meet the profitability levels and act accordingly
- Develop network strategy in close collaboration with the Group CEO
- Conduct market research & gather competitive intelligence
- Identify strategic opportunities
- Ensure client contract renewals at the best conditions for existing clients
- Monitor company services performance and propose phasing out / closure when relevant
- Lead the closure negotiations for non-profitable services as approved by the Group CEO
- Ensure quarterly reports are submitted accurately and timely
CLIENT RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Represent and act as an ambassador of the company during international and local events
- Drive definition and implementation of Client Strategy
- Ensure client service excellence at the level of the Brands expectations
- Proven success track record of B2B sales, operational excellence, team performance management, and business strategy.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- A postgraduate degree in sales, finance, or a similar is preferred.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Sales Management or Country Operations.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of large-scale operations and finance
Closing Date: 20 January 2023