Jabu - lusaka, zambia
16 days ago
JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
As our graphic designer we want you to be:
Marketing design leader
- Create key-visuals and develop the graphic concept for every campaign, making sure that they are aligned with our brand identity.
- Think offline. Namibia is still a very offline country, we need to start from the field.
- Design communications that will be read by all our clients (we have a huge community!)
- Create high quality social media content for our main platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and make our followers fall in love with it.
- Create advertising creatives for all acquisition channels.
Brand design warrior
- Design catalogs and manuals and keep them updated. Our brand and the consistency of it is the main priority.
- Ensure brand consistency across your countries. You will have to adapt creatives for our distributors.
- Keep our website and apps updated with creative banners, icons, etc
- Work close with web developers and marketing team in order to integrate these designs
- Prepare visual projects and assets from creative briefs, interpreting the brand needs and understanding our target audience for each specific project with a solid creative visual approach.
- Research and be on the latest Graphic Design trends and best practices for our main social media platforms.
- Meet with the Marketing and Sales teams and brainstorm ideas based on each project's requirements.
- Work with our product, marketing, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects.
What will make you succeed with us?
- + 2 years of experience in a similar role : You will be the leader of the art area, so you need to have experience in this role, leading teams and being a leader
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign: You will need advanced knowledge, knowing how to make final arts, banners, mastery of sizes in different formats
- Manage product design platforms, such as InVision or Marvel
- Be a very creative person: You will be always proposing ideas, organizing brainstorming sessions and executing the better ones
- Being a very good oral and written communicator
- Being highly organized and very oriented to detail
- Have a good level of English
- Appetite to work and grow in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun startup environment. Every day brings great new opportunities, so you need to be always active and ready to go the extra-mile, which is very important for Jabu.
Due Date: 15th July, 2022.
And, we can tell you more benefits:
Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate!
Apply for this