Jabu - johannesburg, south africa
16 days ago
- Run the day-to-day operations of the city.
- Support performance improvement by capturing actionable feedback data during customer surveys and field visits.
- Perform random stock checks against stock quantity in the system.
- Prioritizing and re-allocating failures/ canceled deliveries for the next day delivery as required.
- Review registered vehicles and ensure that we only use properly registered cars.
- Review reports and logs from the distribution coordinator to identify irregularities and enforce improvements.
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to the city manager and senior management, focused on improving our operational efficiency.
- Inform the relevant Manager if an irregularity or break in procedures occurs. The Manager will then take the necessary disciplinary action.
- Use data captured during customer surveys and field visits to draw conclusions on projects to improve our operations or services.
- Analyze, document, and review business processes to maximize efficiency, value for customers, and business growth.
- Maintain a knowledge base of all processes, procedures, pilots, and insights collected by the team.
- Communicating, following up, and coordinating with other departments in order to seek solutions for issues raised.
- Understand our core processes and ensure that all departments adhere to and follow the set processes.
Any other legal duties that may be assigned by the city manager.
Qualifications / Skills:
- At least 2 years experience in operations, business management, or related fields, comfortable with making data-driven decisions.
- Diploma in business management, supply chain, communications, marketing, or a similar field.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, influence leaders & teams to change/adopt change, and build trust and credibility quickly.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets