Junior Brand Manager
Bank Windhoek - windhoek, namibia
16 days ago
Job category: Banking, Finance, Insurance. Stockbroking
EE position: No
The position is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of moderate-sized strategy-aligned Integrated Marketing Campaigns which promote the Bank Windhoek brand and its products, services and delivery channels.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAS)
- E ngaging with all internal suppliers and clients (business units) to determine their business objectives in support of the Bank Windhoek strategy, and present this to Head: BM and Exec: MCCS, in order to assist them in developing well researched and customer-focused marketing campaign plans.
- A lignment with Business and Marketing strategy in all aspect of planning and execution, to ensure that activities meet the business needs and that Return on Investment (ROI) is top-of-mind when evaluating all project proposals.
2. CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
2.1 PLANNING OF PRODUCT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
2.2 EXECUTION OF PRODUCT MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Accountable to drive the OTIF production of concepts/artwork and the alignment thereof to the brief.
- Support SBM and Head: BM with weekly and comprehensive tracker updates on the preparation and execution of campaigns/activities
2.3 REPORTING ON MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Compile detailed Pre and Post-evaluation reports per large campaign/activity, for presentation and approval at Marketing Committee
- Support Head: BM or SBM with information in preparation for EMT / Board reports.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal customers (branches, product owners and support services), advise them on marketing best practices and CI adherence and ensure that their requests and enquiries receive prompt feedback.
- Assist to manage the Brand Perception & Equity of Bank Windhoek in the minds of external customers and ensure that branches are equipped to fulfil this perception, prior to.
- Supply the Bank Windhoek Corporate Identity (CI) elements such as logos in the correct format to suppliers as and when requested
- Responsible for brand application support, for example response to Bank officials and suppliers enquiries or requests for assistance/information with the compilation and/or branding of existing or new documents and promotional items.
- Adherence to all relevant Bank Windhoek Policies and Procedures .
5. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Support competitor tracking by collating market learnings, trends and competitor activity on a weekly basis, in an organised fashion in the designated folder. All scans/images/videos/screengrabs of competitor activity must be captured.
- Share learnings, trends and competitor activity with internal clients and internal partners.
Experience/Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of the system and processing activities