Engen Limited - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
Purpose of the Job
To provide support and direction in implementing the Convenience strategy and provide support to optimize turnover and income.
- Determine turnover & income forecast for the year ahead
- Ensure stores profitability through compliance to Retail standards
- Ensure periodical site financial performance analysis
- Develop market plan for area of responsibility
- Conduct site visits that are informed by network performance analysis
- Implement and ensure promotional adherence for maximum ROI
- Manage relations with suppliers and ensure internal & stakeholder relationship building
- Engage Area Managers on projects for effective site reopening's planning
- Ensure adherence to all HSEQ procedures by sites and suppliers
- 5 years experience in Sales/ Marketing/ Commercial in an FMCG environment ,
- Experience in the Petroleum Industry will be an added advantage
NQF Level 6 (Diploma in Marketing/ Finance/Business Administration)
Conditions of Employment
Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel extensively nationally and internationally
Job Advert Closing Date:
All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen's approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.