Senior HR Administrator
Digitise - namibia, namibia
a month ago
Human Resource Administrator
Senior HR Administrator | HR Specialist
Working Hours & Salary Offered
R7500 R13500 monthly depending on experience
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin in The Game
- All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
Support & Culture
- You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse team who love their work.
NOW WEVE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND...
ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB
If you have exceptional experience in HR administration and love dealing with people, then read on
THE ROLE - WHATS IT ABOUT
If you're a HR Administrator, have exceptional organizational skills and have experience with CRM tools, then we would like to meet you
As an HR Assistant / Administrator you will possess superb communication and administration skills. You will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies, and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
To be a successful HR Assistant / Administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR Assistant / Administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities.
THE FINE PRINT
Mandatory Skills - 5 to 6 years experience:
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation (e.g., sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
A high level of proficiency in:
- Certification in human resources, management or similar.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
If this sounds like your dream job and you'd like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and well get back to you!