Foreign Language – Customer Service Representative
Africa Personnel Services - namibia
9 months ago
Languages: Danish, Dutch, Finish, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Polish
- Inbound and outbound customer service tasks: answering incoming calls and written messages in email and chat in languages( English and Other) in a timely manner
- Help with any additional administrative tasks on the campaign
- Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management
- Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used program
- Native level fluency in Danish, Dutch, Finish, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Polish languages: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced level may be considered)
- You will be required to take our tests to verify your language skills.
- 1 year experience in call/service center in a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the customer support agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Own Computer or Laptop
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- A valid Code of Conduct will be required further in the process.
- This is a permanent and full time position.
- Training will be provided.
- Home Based - so a WIFI connection will be essential
PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH LANGUAGE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Due Date : 10 September 2022