Namibia - Product & Category Coordinator
Jabu - windhoek, namibia remote
a year ago
About the Product & Category Coordinator position
We are looking for a Product & Category Coordinator to help us with administrative and Product & Category management tasks on our platforms and ultimately facilitate the effective management of Products & Categories according to the organisations standards. Your responsibilities will include planning and organizing Products, Categories and activities as well as assisting with other important operational duties.
You should be organised and detail-oriented, and comfortable with working in diverse teams. Besides, you should possess some skills in product management, data analysis and human resources support.
Product & Category Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Review and correction of product & category information
- Documentation. Keep both internal and external product documentation updated.
- Oversee communication between product/category administrators and the tech team
- Make sure the compliance with internal policies and best practices
- Organise meetings and events, helping to maintain the agenda
- Assist in supporting growth and product expansion
- Assist with training and implementation of product-related projects
- Do market research to ensure the standard and localized information matches
- Work to build and maintain positive relations within the team and with external parties
- Ensure technical tools are used correctly during all operations (e.g. video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Create, track and report KPI metrics that speak to the health and success of your product areas.
- Participate in daily project stand-ups and weekly leadership meetings.
- Participate in tests and learn activities to quickly validate assumptions and product direction.
Product & Category Coordinator requirements are:
- 3+ years of experience working with and reviewing data
- Profound experience in data coordination and development practices
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures
- Good practical experience with hardware and software
- Strong ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong time-management and organisational skills, with close attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills