Sales Manager (City distribution)
Jabu - windhoek, namibia
a month ago
- Forecast sales and KPIs
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales for Jabu City
- Define Sales KPIs, and align them to Sales goals
- Number of customers
- Number of SKUs total / per customer
- Number of items per delivery
- Basket size per customer
- Delivery frequency per customer
- Total customer value per month
- Define all pricing related to Jabu City's SKUs
- Report on market pricing and comparisons to define Jabu's product pricing, working closely with procurement team
- Decide on delivery fees, if any, for express distributions
- Create campaigns to drive sales growth
- Create a scalable model and toolkit for City Distribution
- Develop team org chart, scalable
- Develop a reporting template for Call Cycles weekly, showing all performance, KPIs and Sales Metrics per Agent
- Develop a presentation template for weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Work with Tech team to develop a live dashboard for agents
- Drive e-commerce sales and promotions
- Goal is to have all orders be placed on e-commerce app
- Report on Analytics about App usage from Jabu City clients
- Create E-commerce promotions and report on results
- Cross functional duties
- Work with all departments to ensure the successful launch and management of the Jabu City distribution, including but not limited to: fleet management, warehousing, procurement, technology, customer success, operations, HR and data teams.
- Create and manage a Return Policy for Jabu City
- Currently no Return Policy exists at Jabu
- Develop a working policy and manage it for Jabu City clients
- Create dynamic reports with help of data team about customers
- Products buying / not buying
- Active / not active clients (weekly, monthly)
- Customer growth
- Create a strategy around Brands sales representatives
- Collaborate with Brands reps by understanding their call cycles, and working together to maximize sales
- Encourage promotions with Brands in order to grow sales
- Maintain a respectful level of communication and camaraderie with all brands employees
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure for SM and team (draft)
- Growth of total sales by 30% per month, measured quarterly. (50%)
- Growth and diversification of SKUs Sold (on average), monthly (15%)
- Activation of new clients, active weekly, measured monthly (15%)
- Completion of all tasks assigned for the month (20%)
- Above tasks deadlines and KPIs to be defined with SM on first week of onboarding, and ongoing quarterly
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management in the FMCG industry.
- Proficient in Google Workspace applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
And, we can tell you more benefits:
Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!