Expert PPC Manager
Digitise - namibia remote
a year ago
Expert PPC Manager
Working Hours & Salary Offered
Salary: R15,000 R20,000 per month depending on experience
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin In The Game
- All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
- You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WEVE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND...
ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB
If you are a credible and consistent PPC Manager in the digital field with a curious mind who can find bespoke solutions for any situation and looking for exciting projects and then read on
THE ROLE - WHATS IT ABOUT
If you're a megastar in implementing PPC accounts on both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads as well as manage and running strategies, we would like to meet you
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
THE FINE PRINT
Mandatory Skills - 2 to 4 years of experience in:
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field. AdWords certification is a plus
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager and Digital Marketing & PPC Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM)
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with the core platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with other multiple platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
A high level of proficiency in:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing Ads)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
If this sounds like your dream job and you'd like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and 4-5 relevant examples of your proudest achievements so far and well get back to you!