Digitise - namibia remote
a year ago
Working Hours & Salary Offered
This is an uncapped aggressive commission earning position with no base salary. Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE)
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- 40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin In the Game
- All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
- We offer a guaranteed lifetime commission on all client deals you bring to the table.
Gross/Total Sales Commission (not margin/profit only commission)
- You'll benefit from 10% open and 10% closing commission on any clients that you source who turn into customers, as well as commission on any recurring services such as hosting, maintenance, support, etc. If the customer continues to grow thanks to your efforts, your commission will continue to grow too.
- This ongoing commission is backed by contract and continues for the duration of the clients work with us, even if you leave us.
- Wed like to continue to reward you for your work even if life happens / events change, and this also keeps the door open should you ever wish.
Support & Culture
- We will train, empower, and mentor you to close deals and to achieve your targets.
- You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WEVE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND...
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we are Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accredited, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB
If you can create and source IT web design & development and or IT Support qualified leads/opportunities for us of which we have a very high rate of conversion and and enjoy working in a demanding but rewarding environment then read on
THE ROLE - WHATS IT ABOUT
Were looking for tenacious High-Ticket Closers with multiple years of high-ticket, intangible B2B selling experience who will work with our prospective professionals.
This is an uncapped high commission earning position with no base salary. A typical website design/development deal usually has a value of R200000.00 minimum so your commission on each lead you generate for example could be R20000.00
Additionally other incentives and bonuses would greatly increase your earnings. We typically work on deals much larger on a regular basis so lead deal earnings would be much higher.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) On Target Earnings (OTE) in first year realistically expected at minimum R100000.00. FTE OTE second year R200000.00.
THE FINE PRINT
Mandatory Skills - 2 to 4 years experience in:
- Create and source IT (web design/development and or IT Support) qualified leads/opportunities
- Must be highly driven and motivated and exceptional at generating leads via cold calling methods which are passed over to the in-house field sales team to close of which we have a very high rate of conversion
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and tenacity to succeed in a fast-moving sales technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Keen to learn new technologies and techniques
- Enthusiastic and polite
A high level of proficiency in:
- Outbound telesales (cold calling) to generate leads (we have been very successful at this)
- Depending on experience working with the closing team to facilitate follow on conversations with prospects (and you will gain experience and be trained in the art of closing)
- Time management and fast pace are essential as is being a quick learner, with hands-on training.
- Provide sound information and advice, identify the needs of the customer, and provide the right solution
- Providing feedback on customer trends and requirements
- Fluent and excellent English speaking is a necessity
If this sounds like your dream job and you'd like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and well get back to you!