Jabu - oshakati, namibia
a month ago
Warehouse / Depot Supervisor
Your mission is to ensure daily smooth operations, transfers between warehouses, overall supervising of all warehouse staff, problem solving, ensure processes get followed, Weekend work, after hours supervising, housekeeping, hearings.
- Coordinate daily stock take in the main warehouses
- Supervise Fulfillment Agents daily Stock and Cash reconciliation reports
- Ensure order during trucks stock loading and unloading
- Create and improve current processes and standard operating procedures
- Organize storage of products within the respective main warehouses by ensuring FIFO
- Supervise inventory handling across all the storage processes in order to eliminate stock pilferage and damages
- Ensure good hygiene practices within the storage facility / house-keeping
- Ensure accuracy in picking and dispatching of stock to Fulfillment Agents as indicated on the Dispatch Sheet
- Ensure Suppliers deliver quantities corresponding to POs and act on any discrepancies
- Ensure Procurement is informed and all Invoices and quantities are confirmed into the Web system as soon as goods are received
- Carry out daily inspections on all the tabs of the Distribution Dashboard to ensure all collection orders, dispatches and transfers were done properly.
- Supervise claims on damaged or expired stock
- Monitor the attendance of all warehouse staff and issue warnings for absenteeism and late coming when required
- Monitor damages and when they occur, ensure incidents reports are written and responsible employees know about upcoming deductions
- Any other duties as may be assigned to them by the Branch Warehouse Manager
Qualifications / Skills:
- Proven work experience as a warehouse/ depot manager for 2 years
- Forklift License,
- Stock Count, Picking, Stock Rotation, Inventory Management.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement processes improvement initiatives
- Qualification in logistics or management
- Strong knowledge of the warehousing key performance indicator
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to details especially numbers
27th May 2022
And, we can tell you more benefits:
Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!