Jabu - namibia
a year ago
Reporting to the Distribution Manager and City Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining vehicle fleet operation systems
- Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals and drivers PDP's
- Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
- Provide weekly reports to finance and management
- Analyzing and providing feedback on data reports
- Negotiate contracts and quotes with mechanics and dealerships
- Negotiate insurance deals
- Namibian Citizen Driver's license
- C1 license ( valid PDP)
- Speak and understand at least 2-3 local languages
- +4 years experience in the FMCG Industry
- Experience in fleet management
- Skills Analytical personal
- Health check and sight check results dated not more than a month prior the starting date
20 June 2022
And, we can tell you more benefits:
Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
Working hours: Usually we are from 8am to 5pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
If after everything we have told you, you want to join us, do not hesitate! Apply for this offer!